Save Typing Time
Talk & Write" is an extension for Chrome browser that helps you type text using your voice. Read a text content and it will be typed to a notepad where you can edit it as you like.
"Talk & Write" purpose is to digitize a text document by reading it, through a simple interface.
Talk & Write" is powered by the most reriable existing speech api "Google's speech api".
- Recognition for 120 languages and dialects
- SSL support
- Supports text editing
- Speech recognition to any place inside existing text
- "Clear Text" & "Copy Text" buttons
- Simple & clear user interface
1. Click the top right "Talk & Write" icon
2. Select your language/dialect (default selection is based on your IP location).
3. Press microphone icon to start recording.
4. Speak clear. For better result, use headset or external microphone.
5. Press microphone icon again to stop recording.
6. Press "Copy" icon to copy text to clipboard.
7. Press "Clear" icon to delete all text.
v1.0.1 (29 Mar. 2019)
- Initial release
Terms & Conditions
Use "Talk & Write" at your own risk, it comes with no warranty or guarantee, neither explicit or implicit towards functionality or usability. The author shall not be held liable for any damage or loss of data caused by its use. By downloading and installing "Talk & Write", you agree to these terms.
Information Collection and Use
"Talk & Write" does not collect personally identifiable information.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
Links to Other Sites